The Business Brochure Website Package
Is this package for you?
Your business needs a strong online presence in order to communicate your message to your audiences.
You’re looking for a well designed, easy-to-manage, responsive website, that matches your brand’s guidelines, providing the information your visitors are looking for in a clear and concise format.
You don’t need all the bells and whistles, just a few key pages to allow visitors to learn more about you, your services, case studies, news, team, and how they can contact you.
You’ve got the content ready and brand guidelines ready. The next step is to translate those into a website that does your business justice.
We’ll guide you through the whole process, from planning, through to design and build, finally website manager training and launch. We can help with on-going support if you need it.
What do you get from this package?
We’ll kick-off the project with a meeting to discuss your business, your industry and audiences, and your requirements for the website.
By the end of the meeting, we should have agreed on the following:
- A draft structure for the website (site map).
- Initial ideas for the layout and designs for each template.
- An action plan to start gathering the content and materials for each page (brand assets, copy, imagery, etc.)
- The tools we’ll be using to project manage & build the website (WordPress, Trello).
Design & Development
Next, while you’re gathering the content, we’ll get started on the design and development.
We’ll provide mock-ups of key page templates and components, so that you’ll have a better understanding of how the final website will look. You’ll be able to request revisions for the designs (up to two revisions).
We’ll set-up a private staging website where you’ll be able to review and provide feedback as we progress on the design and build.
We’ll be in touch every day via the project tracker and email, and if there’s anything urgent, we’re only a phone call away.
Every week we’ll schedule a project milestone call, to make sure we’re on track for a timely delivery and that our work is meeting your expectations. You’ll be able to request revisions for each page during development (up to two revisions).
Once we’ve got most of the website finalised, we’ll schedule your website manager video training, where you’ll learn how to manage and update your new website, so you’ll have the freedom to make updates whenever you need it.
Launch & Ongoing Support
Soon we’ll be ready for your launch. Once you’ve signed off on our work, we’ll prep your website for delivery and help you get it set-up with your hosting provider, so that it’s configured properly and running as best as it can.
We also offer a monthly support retainer if you need regular updates, or if you just need us to help you maintain and manage your website while you work on your business.
How much will you pay?
The Business Brochure Website Package
£1,995+VAT for the Business Brochure base package.
The base package includes:
- Your business website, built to your specifications based on your brand guidelines, messaging and target audiences.
- Designed mock-ups for the homepage and key components (style guide) to give you a preview of the site’s look-and-feel, and as a reference for website managers. Up to two revisions per design.
- A custom WordPress child theme (based on the Avada WordPress theme), fully responsive for any device size, optimised for performance and usability.
- Integration with the Elementor page builder tool, to allow your team of non-technical website managers to manage, update and create content and pages on your website.
- Your content, copy, media, brand assets uploaded to your site and integrated into the relevant pages and templates. Up to two revisions per page.
- Integration with common 3rd party plugins and services, to support email newsletters, social media feeds, analytics, contact forms, etc.
- Regular milestone progress updates and access to the project tracker to track tasks and progress.
- Recorded video training for website managers, so your team will be able to create and update the website independently.
Monthly Support Retainer Add-On
£37.50+VAT per month for a half-hour of support per month for maintenance and management services for your website.
- Access to our support portal, where you can raise and get progress updates on your support tickets.
- Prioritised handling of urgent support tickets.
- A scheduled day per month to make updates, minor changes and performance enhancements, to keep your website running smoothly.
- If you need more than a half-hour, the retainer can be increased in half-hour increments.
Our time-tested, client-approved processes helping SMEs like yours get the best results with the least headache
Have you asked yourself how is it possible that we offer a standard website package when there are so many unique businesses like yours out there?
Our answer is our time-tested, client-approved project processes.
We’ve worked with hundreds of businesses in different industries across the world. Combining the unique needs for each client with our standardised results-driven set of processes.
Smart processes designed to build upon your goals for the best vision of your business’ website.
We use a milestone system, project tracker and our well-honed processes in order to build and deliver your website to you.
Researched thoroughly, developed transparently, and delivered quickly, so you can focus on your business.
Our 7 guarantees to you
We offer you a fixed price for the work, there are no hidden costs. If we go into overtime, that’s on us.
Contingent on your availability, we’ll have your website, revisions and training completed within 15 working days after you’ve ordered the package.
We don’t outsource our work. Your tasks will be completed by one of our highly-skilled in-house WordPress developers.
We promise not to install unnecessary plugins or junk which will slow down your site.
We’ll give you and your team full training for your site, so you will know exactly how to manage and update it without our help.
We’ll help you get your site online and help you set-up full backups once the site has been launched. Your data will be safe.
Our 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with our work. And if anything is broken on your site, we’ll fix it for free within 30 days after delivery.
Ready to get started?
Book in your free consultation call using the button below.